Our Strategic Plan
To ensure that all our schools work towards achieving our exciting vision for learning, the governors has set an challenging three-year strategy for the federation.
The strategy set out targets for all our schools to work towards, providing a clear framework for school improvement. The governors has then set out their current priorities for each area of the strategy:
- Outcomes – To create a culture of success and a belief that every child will achieve
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment – To provide the highest quality of teaching and learning at all times
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare – To ensure that all children have the skills and behaviours to be safe and successful
- Leadership – To support all staff and governors to be valued leaders in our communities
- Community – To enable all stakeholders to support us in meeting our goals
- Environment and Resources – To secure a vibrant and engaging learning environment that is fit for 21st century education
All our schools have evaluated their current position with regard to the targets set by the governors and have set improvement targets for the coming academic year 2017 / 2018.
Click on the image to view
Click here to read our Strategic Plan Summary Document